الموقع الإلكتروني Ana Aqra Association
Ana Aqra Association's goal is to respond to the educational, social and cultural needs of children in the early years of learning.
Only short-listed candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. We reserve the right to remove the vacancy ad if we appoint a suitable candidate before the given closing date. Any résumés received after that time will not be considered.
Deadline: Feb 28, 2024
SALARY: pay per session
Duties and responsibilities
Teacher duties and responsibilities may include the following:
· Attending a five-day Quality of Teaching and Learning training.
· Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class or remotely; in order to facilitate active learning experiences.
· Developing schemes of work and face to face/remote lesson plans on a daily basis.
· Establishing and communicating clear objectives for all learning activities.
· Preparing classroom for class activities or preparing instructional materials for remote teaching.
· Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
· Providing a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
· Creating an inclusive learning environment to work with children with special needs
· Identifying and selecting different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs.
· Observing and evaluating student’s performance and development.
· Providing appropriate feedback on work.
· Encouraging, monitoring and promoting the general progress and wellbeing of individual students.
· Assessing learner’s skills in face to face/virtual class, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students.
· Identifying learners with special needs and reporting to Education/inclusion officer.
· Managing student behavior in the face to face/virtual classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
· Performing certain pastoral duties including student support, counseling students with academic and behavior problems and providing student encouragement.
· Participating in school, teachers and parent meetings.
· Communicating necessary information regularly to Education/inclusion officer regarding student progress and student needs.
· Registering and monitoring the attendance of students under one’s care.
Qualifications, Experience & Language
Academic and Professional
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Early Childhood & Elementary and/or having a teaching diploma or relevant degree.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a teacher.
Excellent Arabic, French or English
Excellent communication skills
Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development
Have an outgoing and caring personality.
Ability to work within a team
Ability to multitask.
Critical thinking (verbal and written critical thinking).
Ability to work under stress.
Flexibility and adaptability.
Teacher job requires the candidate to be:
Present in the field most of the time in the learning center.
Working during a set schedule that may include week days and weekends.
Working in multi-cultural settings.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.