The GBV Psychosocial Support Worker is directly responsible for the implementation of psychosocial support activities to GBV survivors. The GBV social worker is in charge of identifying women and girl’s safe spaces. Moreover, the GBV social worker is in charge of conducting all PSS activities as per the workplan provided.
Salary: 800 – 1200$
Deadline: January 26, 2024
You may also like: GBV Case Management Supervisor
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct all psychosocial support activities as planned and requested by PSS officer: life skills trainings, skills trainings, awareness sessions and focused/non-focused PSS activities in both CDC and outreach.
• Ensures that women and girls are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activities.
• Initiate the planning of creative proposals and implementing special occasion activities
• Contribute to establishing and implementing operational work plans
• Prepare awareness, community groups and PSS sessions content.
• Ensure data entry on Dynamics, donor’s reporting tool, monthly and weekly reports.
• Follow-up on recruitment of trainers and their payment cycles.
• Submit biweekly schedules and all respected requests to the donor representative
• Conduct management committee meetings and focus group discussions held to assess PoC’s needs
• Attend sector coordination relevant meetings
• Provide direct psychosocial support and refer internally and externally as needed, respecting confidentiality and the right of the beneficiary
• Respect beneficiary confidentiality
• Address needs and requests in a professional way
• Report any incident or act that causes any harm to beneficiary or to others
• Adhere to all quality standards and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor
• Adaptation to specific working condition
• Ability to work effectively at all levels in the organization, both individually and as part of a team
• Capacity to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
• Flexibility and availability
• Capacity to work under high pressure
• Willingness to learn new skills and/or approaches
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain outstanding working relationships with external and internal sources
• Strong organizational skills .Ability to show initiative and take responsibility
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
• BA in Psychology
• Master’s degree is a plus
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• 2-3years of experience
• Experience in the field of Psychology and vulnerability/disability
To apply for this job please visit ee-eu.kobotoolbox.org.