الموقع الإلكتروني Dentsu
Dentsu Inc. is a Japanese international advertising and public relations joint stock company headquartered in Tokyo.
Jobs in Beirut, Lebanon. Social and Content Manager at Dentsu. The purpose of this role is to shape and deliver the Social and Content Strategy, managing social media channels, website and content streams, reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Responsible for the execution and ongoing measurement of the social media and Content Strategy through powerful, targeted content and community building methods.
- Builds sharp, relevant editorial calendar to share across digital channels, ensuring regular beat of quality storytelling and real time content.
- Runs the day-to-day management of all content scheduled and published across social networks.
- Builds, delivers, and reports on targeted paid social campaigns.
- Shares data-driven insight with immediate and wider teams.
- Organizes, builds and engages with powerful custom audiences that align with target audience segments strategy, including high clout influencers.
- Uses social media monitoring platforms, is the eyes and ears for crisis communications management on social media.
- Maintains all website content, including working Case Studies, Thought Leadership and Blogs.
- Agency Experience is required
- Graphic Design Experience is a must
- Canva Pro / video / graphic design /adobe suite capability is a plus
- Hootsuite Experience is a plus
We are dentsu. We team together to help brands predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. We know people better than anyone else and we use those insights to connect brand, content, commerce and experience, underpinned by modern creativity. We are the network designed for what’s next.
الموعد النهائي للتقديم لوظيفة Social and Content Manager غير محدد في الموقع الرسمي.
وظائف شاغرة أيضا في لبنان:
Media Planner – Dentsu.
To apply for this job please visit dentsuaegis.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.