ICM is a UK-based global multi-regulated financial service provider offering access to a diverse range of trading products including: currencies, stocks, commodities and cryptos, for retail and institutional clients, asset managers, fund managers, hedge fund managers, and introducing brokers.
وظائف محاسبة. مطلوب محاسب في دبي لدى شركة ICM. إقرأ تفاصيل الوظيفة أدناه وقدم طلبك للحصول على فرص عمل و وظائف في دبي.
About Financial Accountant Job
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to ensure proper record keeping in accordance with GAAPS and IFRS and safeguard company assets.
Have primary day-to-day responsibilities for planning, implementing, managing, controlling and reporting all accounting-related activities of the company.
Ensure proper bookkeeping
- Maintain financial records in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Maintain inter-company transactions and balances and carry out monthly reconciliation.
- Keep proper and timely records of all the company transactions into the financial system (Quick Books – US Version 2017 – Enterprise Accounting)
- Review the general ledgers for accuracy and completeness ensuring all journal entries are passed.
Perform accurate financial reporting by
- Compiling and analysing financial information to prepare financial statements for monthly and annual accounts.
- Preparing monthly financial management reports.
- Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Effectively resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities, if any.
- Preparing and coordinating annual statutory audits in liaison with external auditors across all entities under one umbrella company.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in implementation of recommendations from auditor’s reports.
Performing Team Management by
- Ensuring good dealing with internal and external customers such as auditors, client support team, suppliers and service providers.
- Development of processes & procedures, including drafting and maintenance of specific sections of the operations manual.
- Training of colleagues as required.
- Must have a Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant. A member of a professional association preferred.
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience out of which 2+ years are in a similar position.
- Proficiency in generally used ERP accounting systems.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Applications (especially MS Excel).
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with good knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Precision and reliability; keen to detail and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Perseverance, team player and results-oriented.
إشترك في قناتنا على تيليجرام ليصلك أحدث فرص العمل والوظائف الشاغرة.
قدّم طلبك للوظيفة للحصول على فرص عمل و وظائف محاسبة في دبي.
To apply for this job please visit icmcapital.kekahire.com.