الموقع الإلكتروني Wick
A data-driven communications consulting firm that delivers efficient and personalized customer dialog.
Paid Marketing Manager is a marketing professional responsible for the paid marketing performance, including reviewing budgets, implementing the marketing strategy and overseeing and supporting the marketing team members.
Paid Marketing Manager job description
Are you an experienced and ambitious Paid Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career.
If you are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines, we have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a dynamic Paid Marketing Manager to lead our marketing dream team and support them with his/her leadership and expertise in developing and executing our paid marketing strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Coordinate, supervise and inspire members of our paid marketing team
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for 3 year(s)
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
وظائف Online في لبنان بالدولار بدون شهادة جامعية – Freelance Data Quality Checker
فرصة عمل عن بعد | Social Media Strategist
قدّم الآن من الزر أدناه للحصول على وظائف Online في لبنان.
To apply for this job please visit wick3.talentlyft.com.