الموقع الإلكتروني Majid Al Futtaim
Founded in 1992, Majid Al Futtaim is the leading shopping mall, communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
وظيفة في دبي. مطلوب عامل استقبال Receptionist لدى شركة Majid Al Futtaim. قدّم طلبك للوظيفة للحصول على فرص عمل في دبي لدى ماجد الفطيم.
About the job
To act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers. This position will be primarily responsible for the reception area and managing the floor during operating hours and events in addition to coordinating front-desk activities.
This role is also critical in capturing customers information as a sales lead and assigning them to the sales team accurately based on a rotation schedule. In addition, this is also a customer service role and should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Ensure that the front entrances of experience center are presentable and always reflecting the professional image of Majid Al Futtaim and customers.
- Receiving calls at the reception and assigning to the right team member, and taking down customer’s message and ensuring the customer is called back accordingly.
- Greeting and welcoming customers professionally and ensure every visit is registered and assigned to the right team member
- Execute adhoc data entry and data enrichment tasks within the lead and customer journey touch points to support sales and CRM functions.
- Ensure leads are accurately registered and assigned to the sales team based on the rotation chart.
- Immediately report any poor levels of cleanliness, maintenance issues, behavioral concerns or anything that may affect the image of the organization and the customer journey to the line manager or Head of CRM.
- Meticulous and an eye for detail to ensure brokers and agents are not left unattended to avoid interacting with the existing or potential customers.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post and ensure it is logged accordingly.
- Complete lead management from generating the lead to measuring/analyzing performance of the leads whilst being dealt with the sales team.
- Ensure strict implementation of data security is in place and no data is given to any individual and all customer information is entered securely and correctly in the CRM system as per lead management policy.
- Maintain our databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity.
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results.
- Training of new staff members as an when required on registering and assigning a lead.
- Undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the line manager
To apply for this job please visit careers.majidalfuttaim.com.