الموقع الإلكتروني USPEaK
USPEaK is a Lebanese Organization that raises the level of social engagement and public achievement among youth and women through local initiatives supported by low-cost English courses.
To apply, Send an email entitled: TWEE Teacher Trainer to Director@uspeaklb.org
Include two attachments:
– Your CV and
– An OUTLINE of the three sessions
– Include all training workshops with whom they were held and the topics either in the CV or a cover letter which is optional
Application Deadline: November 21, 2023
The English Language Teacher Trainer will train our 25 teachers in Beirut on December 2 and/or Dec. 3 on the following topics:
- Enhancing Learning Through Project Based Learning (3 hours).
- Navigating the Maze of Methodologies: Understanding Approaches, Methods and Techniques (3 hours)
- Crafting Effective Lesson Objectives with Bloom’s Taxonomy (2 hours)
The trainer should give time to teachers to:
1- Discuss projects and time assigned to these projects in each of the five modules.
2- Idetify Apprach, methodologies and techniques for each module.
3- Write down objectives according to Bloom’s Taxonomy based on the Scope of Sequence of the curriculum
The Trainer Deliverables include:
- Pre and post test with answer key (10 questions that cover all the three sessions)
- Outine of all the sessions
- Power point presentation for each session
- One comprehensive report within one week as a condition to pay the trainer
- Trainig will be conducted in one or two days
- Trainers will share the pre and post tests, the outline and presentations by November 27 and send the report by December 9.
للتقديم علي هذه الوظيفة ارسل بياناتك علي البريد الإلكتروني Director@uspeaklb.org