الموقع الإلكتروني Nestlé
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland
Field Sales Supervisor. Location: Beirut, Lebanon. Company: Nestle. Full-time. Department: Sales.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world.
At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
In this role, you will achieve sales by category by maximizing short and long term growth opportunities and build long term relationship with the customers.
A day in the life of…
- Accountable for the achievement of the area sales volumes, OG and RIG targets by category.
- Ensure that core distribution, coverage and visibility objectives are met in the assigned area.
- Ensure excellence in the implementation of all activities.
- Responsible of sales collection representative team.
- Ensure that the collections are done on time through the sales collection representative as per company direction (since we are working on a cash basis).
- Review journey plans on a Monthly/quarterly basis, to ensure operational effectiveness of team.
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Fact Book that includes:
– Sales Achievements vs. Targets.
– Sales by Category/Brand/Territory.
– Productivity analysis for direct reports.
– Customers Information.
– Updated Planograms by Category / Brand.
- Ensure collections are made in line with company payment terms.
- Prompt submission of competitive reports focusing on any activity done at customer level related to POP drivers (Range, Visibility, Pricing & Promotion).
- Assist in setting team monthly targets in line with the potential of each territory.
- To identify the team members’ development needs through field accompaniment and appraisal.
- Develop selling abilities of assigned resources (train, coach, evaluate and develop team).
- Build teamwork and healthy team spirit.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in sales or related field in FMCG industry
- University Degree in Business or related field
- Excellent Language skills (English and Arabic)
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.