With about 380,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global sustainable trade flows.
?Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist.
- Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
- Follow up on all customer enquiries and direct customer to the correct DHL department where further information is required
- Maintain a regular call cycle to existing DHL Customers to build strong, multi level relationships within the company to maintain existing DHL sales revenue as customers continue to trade
- Probe, question and understand completely the customers needs and requirements to understand where DHL’s service offering can add value to the customers business
- Identify potential and negotiate and persuade accordingly existing customers to maximise their use of DHL’s services to generate additional sales revenue from existing customers, in a profitable manner.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming and hygiene
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to effectively contribute as a team member as part of a busy team
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Telephone / Sales experience in a multi-national company with customer interface experience essential.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Thorough knowledge of DHL products, services, shipments, rates, discounts and competitor services.
- Well developed communication & selling skills
- Customer Services attitude (controlled temperament)
- Flexible and prepared to work long hours
- Driving license an advantage
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programme
To apply for this job please visit careers.dhl.com.