الموقع الإلكتروني Careem
Careem is building ‘the everything app’ for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more.
Careem is building ‘the everything app’ for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organization that inspires.
Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Influencer Manager to establish and grow a database of influencers, creators, and brand ambassadors at Careem.
The Influencer Manager will be responsible for building the network from scratch including establishing relationships with influencers/creators all the way through to campaign launch, execution and reporting.
The ideal candidate should be able to think strategically and creatively, have experience working with cross-functional teams, and should have a strong background in social media marketing especially with Instagram and TikTok.
What you’ll do
Strategy & project management
- Develop an influencer & ambassador strategy for ‘The everything app’
- Develop KPIs for ‘always on’ and campaign influencer programs
- Prepare proposals and pitch influencer strategies to business verticals
- Liaise with business verticals (food, grocery, pay, etc.) and prepare campaign briefs for influencers
- Execute simultaneous influencer campaigns from start to finish
- Provide interim and campaign-end reports to business verticals
- Establish and grow influencer/content creator database at Careem
- Build and grow relationships with influencer/creators
- Vet influencer profiles and recruit influencers for campaigns
- Maintain effective and productive working relationships with influencers
- Negotiate costs and deliverables with influencers
- Coordinate with Careem’s legal department to prepare influencer contracts
- Work with procurement to add influencers/creators as vendors for payment processing
- Arrange pick-up and delivery of products for influencers
- Attend meetings, events or shoots when needed
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 5 years experience in social media and influencer marketing
- Solid knowledge of influencers/creators in the region, primarily in the UAE, KSA and Jordan
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to manage several stakeholders across multiple markets
- Persuasiveness and solid negotiation
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive with positive attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic is mandatory
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.