الموقع الإلكتروني L'Oréal
Leading in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech, present in 150 countries
Jobs in Lebanon, Beirut. Human Resources Generalist at L’Oréal.
About the job
- Carry out activities linked to a specific area of human resources according to the local level HR organization (sourcing and campus management, HR communication, management change projects, etc.).
- Carry out tasks in accordance with L’Oreal’s values, in particular in terms of diversity and disabilities.
- Participate in recruitment activities in order to attract and select, to implement the FIT program and to build close relationships with associates and identify potential.
- Carry out the FIT integration process for new associates by taking care to coordinate with various contributors.
- Prepare analyses and key messages for the HR Manager, in order to facilitate exchanges between operations managers and social partners.
- Collect and summarize data and carry out reports on HR performance indicators (KPIs [Key Performance Indicators], workforce monitoring, payroll, budget monitoring, etc.).
- Develop his/her knowledge of the business by participating in business meetings and rounds of negotiation for his/her unit.
- Develop and promote L’Oréal’s employer brand (EVP) by representing the company at events linked to recruitment.
- Contribute to partnership with external providers/consultants/experts.
أيضا: Human Resources Manager – Beirut | Rotana.
To apply for this job please visit careers.loreal.com.